Deadline: 31 May 2019
Open to: international students
Benefits: full scholarship including tuition and living expenses
Applications are welcomed for the HEU Scholarship Programme 2019. Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral degree programme. The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to the international (Non-Chinese) students. Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Harbin Engineering University, also referred to as HEU, was founded in 1953 in Harbin, China. It offers over 150-degree programs, 48 of which are conducted in English.
- Students who are applying for Harbin Engineering University must be Non-Chinese citizen or from Hong Kong, Taiwan or Macao with good health;
- Friendly to China and respect Chinese social morality and customs;
- Obeyed the law of the People’s Republic of China and the rules & regulations of HEU with good characteristics;
- Students who are diligent and studious with excellent academic results.
- Full Scholarship: Offering tuition fee and living expenses;
- Standard of Living Expenses (RMB/month):
- Master degree student: around USD 445.17
- Doctoral degree students: around USD 519.36
- First-class Scholarship: Offering tuition fee;
- Second-class Scholarship: Offering 50% tuition fee
How to apply?
In order to apply, please register here.
For more information, please visit the official web page.
Read more: http://www.mladiinfo.eu/2019/03/29/harbin-engineering-university-heu-international-scholarship-programme-2019/#ixzz5lpHfM9uR